Applications are due by 5:00pm on May 1st.
As you prepare to submit an application to the UW Clinical Informatics and Patient-Centered Technologies Online MS program, please note that all materials must be received in the School of Nursing by 5:00pm on May 1st.
The MS-CIPCT application is fully online via the UW Graduate School website.
- You will submit a fee to the UW Graduate School when you apply.
- We do not require the GRE.
- If you have attended non-U.S. post-secondary college-level schools, you must submit an official transcript evaluation for each school attended to the UW School of Nursing (see application instructions for details).
Please take a few minutes to review the MS application instructions provided by the School of Nursing. This step-by-step guide will ensure you do not miss any important pieces of the application process.
After reviewing this information, follow the link below to begin the online application. Please note the items listed below as they will be required for submission of the application.
- Online MS application
- School of Nursing Graduate School Application Supplemental Form (PDF)
- Current résumé
- Three letters of recommendation
- Responses to the admissions questions (see instructions for prompts)
- Authorization for Background Check form
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended
- Foreign transcripts must include translated evaluations
- You do not need to include a foreign transcript if you attended a foreign university through a study abroad program and the credits appear on your school’s transcript
- Copies of scores from appropriate tests demonstrating English-language competence (reading, writing and comprehension as well as spoken) if appropriate
Missed the Deadline?
Explore Graduate Non-Matriculated status in the CIPCT program.